SkinStylus SteriLock® MicroSystems are fully customizable. The standard corded QuickStart Kit is packaged in an attractive protective case and includes:
- One Hi-Torque SkinStylus SteriLock® motor unit
- Two removeable nose cones that can be reprocessed in an autoclave
- Corded power controller and cord (Cordless Upgrade available!)
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY! (extended warranty available!)
- 5 SteriLock® cartridges (choice of 12 pin , 36 pin , or HiLo 36 pin)
- 20 client brochures
- Two full color counter stands
- 14 hour online training voucher
- Upgrades to this starter system are reasonably priced and provide unparalleled versatility and value!
SkinStylus® MicroSystems provide advanced technology that offers exceptional results for many clients. The SkinStylus SteriLock® MicroSystem has been cleared by the FDA as a Class II Medical Device for the indication of treating abdominal scars (such as tummy tuck scars) to 2.5 mm, in adults over 22 years old. In a controlled clinical trial, 2 out of 3 physician graders observed a clinically meaningful improvement in 22 out of 30 subjects (73%). Clinical data on file.
At SkinStylus®, we believe the foundation of a skin care regime that delivers results includes essential home care products designed as a system that is uncomplicated but highly effective. In order to beautify the skin, we have selected research supported active ingredients while avoiding ingredients that rely on unsupported marketing hype. Contact us to find out more about our revolutionary EstheCeuticals® products.
Finally! Microsystems designed by skincare professionals for skincare professionals. All SkinStylus® MicroSystems are engineering and assembled in the USA!
SkinStylus® MicroSystems provide exceptional value including:
• Superior technology with THREE cartridge array options
• Cordless AND corded power options
• A TWO YEAR warranty with extended warranty available.
• The most comprehensive training available
ALL at a LOWER PRICE than any other comparable system!
The SkinStylus SteriLock® MicroSystem is being marketed for and has an intended use for the treatment of abdominal scars to 2.5 mm, in adults over 22 years old. The device was cleared by the FDA for this sole indication. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. SkinStylus® and Esthetic Education LLC do not purport to furnish legal or medical advice. Additionally, the content of this website is for informational purposes only.